Hello^^ 안녕하세요 :3
Since this is my first post I'm to tell you about me^^v
Name-Lee Nami /fake of course/ ==
Age-Hmmm.....14 years younger than Hae ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Country-Pearl Sapphire Blue World/SuJu's Dorm/Eunhae's bed/Malaysia ^^
Bias-All 15 charming namjas of Super Junior especially Lee brothers and especially again Donghae!!! xD
Thats all :3
This blog is made by me to show and release my feelings about Super Junior or about the...haters ==
No bash, ok? If you dont like me, dont even try to open my blog, arachi?
ATTENTION-
I got a message from my friend, she says that we need to delete all Donghae's photo holding Phillipines (did I spell it right?) flag, I dont know why but I think its related to the girl that wears '88 wolf(exo)' t-shirt during SS5Manila.
I PROM15E TO KILL THAT GIRL IF I FOUND HER!!!!! I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PUNISHMENT *^*
No comments:
Post a Comment