Monday, October 28, 2013

Super Junior Twitter Update

Super Junior  Twitter update-

@donghae861015 I just got back from Japan !! So hungry !!! Miss taco !! pic.twitter.com/YTeGY8AoOp









@donghae861015 See u next time ELF Japan !!^^ 아이시떼루요 ^^ pic.twitter.com/kMgX5Edq4L

Henry Lau Twitter Update-

@henrylau89 amazing feeling on stage yesterday singing with tiffany! one of my favorite performances so far! thanks everyone! pic.twitter.com/RmRUcYedS8



Eun Hyuk twitter update-

@AllRiseSilver 오마에라!! 요쿠 키이테...아이시테루요.. pic.twitter.com/UU7QNCfu5n



Ryeo Wook twitter update-

@ryeong9 SMTOWN in Tokyo J-min & 려욱 ^^ pic.twitter.com/COJ0sWJa1x

Trans: SMTOWN in Tokyo J-min & Wook ^^
 

@ryeong9 SMTOWN in Tokyo 감사합니다 ^^ pic.twitter.com/5orwCNCC4L

Trans: SMTOWN in Tokyo Thank You ^^


@ryeong9 SMTOWN in Tokyo 찬열 & 카이 & 려욱 & 종현 ^^ pic.twitter.com/A1MhLoRPay

Trans: SMTOWN in Tokyo chanyeol & Kai & wook & Jonghyun

@ryeong9 SMTOWN in Tokyo 려욱 & 동해  pic.twitter.com/hMSyEs1JKe

Trans: SMTOWN in Tokyo Wook & Donghae


Thats all for now, I can update^^ Our eternal maknae post to many pic == I want to eat first :3 Continue later~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment